17 July 2009

About my class

All my classes duration are in 90 mins instead of the usual 60 mins, that way students learn to pace themselves, exercising the proper Asana (posture) as mentioned in "Finding Your Yoga" above.

Over in my class, there is no rush in trying to catch up with the others or trying to outshine the rest. We learn and do the same, growing together. That explain my intent of keeping the class size up to a maximum of 10 students.

Tuesday and Friday @ FGS punggol (www.fgs.sg) 8pm - 930pm
Currently on waiting list


Thursday (90 mins) @ Dance Ensemble Studio (www.des.org.sg) 7pm - 830pm
Filling up fast

Rates:
Tuition fee: $25 (walk in) - $20 per lesson (per month basis).

If you decide to form your own private group:
Tuition fee: $150 (1-to-1) $200 (2-to1) or $200 (up to 10 students).

In the event that all classes are on waiting list, you are encourage to contact me for the next available slot.

You are welcome to join my Yoga Retreat be it first timer, beginner or Yoga teacher. Please call Leonard at 9029 6767 - to find out more.

*Please bring along your own Yoga mat

No comments:

Post a Comment